You have no items in your shopping cart.
Keep Calm, it's Competition Time!
This entry was posted on December 18, 2014.
Here at Active Robots we spend hours trawling the internet and speaking to our suppliers to bring you, our customers, the latest and greatest in new gadgets.
Over the last few weeks, just in case you hadn't noticed, we've added some great new ranges from ServoCity and Actobotics as well as new products from Sparkfun. However, we always want to do better so we're asking for your help.
We often get requests from customers asking if we get can source a particular servo, widget, nut or bolt and most of the time we can and we then add it to our store for all to enjoy. So now we're asking everyone, what products do you want to see on our store? What can't you currently buy direct or have problems sourcing? Or, are there any hot new products coming out soon that you would like us to add to our current range?
Well, now's your chance! We're offering every person who suggests a product which is added to our catalogue the chance to win 1000 Robo Points as a reward!
To enter, all you have to do is either Log In or Create an Account with us at www.active-robots.com and then send us your suggestions via email to email@example.com. Make sure your email address is valid as this is how we will notify the winner, good luck!
The boring bit - T&C's
1. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. Closing date for entry will be 31/12/2014 at 23:59. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
4. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
5. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
8. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and to receive promotional newsletters from Active Robots.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Active Robots and not to any other party.