Provides the next step from Early Simple Machines or a stepping stone for working with Simple and Powered Machines.
Features 16 principle models, four main models and four problem-solving models.
Helps children understand the operation of gears, wheels and axles, levers and pulleys.
- Brick type: LEGO® System
- Age: 7+
- 204 Pieces
- Includes white storage box
A perfect system for teaching the key curriculum areas of simple and compound machines such as gears, wheels and axels, levers and pulleys.
- Principle activities leads to four main activities and four problem-solving tasks that students find interesting and compelling.
- Teacher's guide provides everything needed for easy in-depth introduction, such as teacher's notes, teaching sequences, and student worksheets
- Includes Images for Class Use, a collection of photographs, pictures, drawings, and illustrations, which can be used to support your teaching
- Building instructions feature an element overview for easier model build and easy classroom management
- Provides the next step from Early Simple Machines or a stepping stone for working with Simple and Powered Machines
Click on the Specification tab to view the video of the kit in action.