The clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year. The end of the month date is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap years. The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with AM/PM indicator.
And it is valid up to 2100. In order to gain a robust performance, you must put a 3-Volt CR1225 lithium cell in the battery-holder. If you use the primary power only, the module may not work normally, because the crystal may not oscillate.
Note: Battery is not included.
- Real-Time Clock (RTC) counts seconds,minutes, hours, date of the month, month,day of the week, and year with Leap-Year compensation valid up to 2100
- 56-Byte, Battery-Backed, Nonvolatile (NV)RAM for data storage
- I2C serial interface
- 5V DC supply
- Programmable Square-Wave output signal
- Automatic Power-Fail detect and switch circuitry
- Consumes less than 500nA in Battery-Backup Mode with Oscillator Running
- PCB Size: 2.0cm*4.0cm
- Interface: 2.0mm pitch pin header
- IO Structure: SCL,SDA,VCC,GND
- ROHS: YES
- Logic High Level Input ：2.2~VCC+0.3 V
- Logic Low Level Input ：-0.3~+0.8 V
- Battery Voltage：2.0~3.5 V
Please visit the wiki page for more info about this product.