The deluxe kit contains two of the amazing little mOway robots, two RF modules and 1 RF USB stick to allow the two robots to communicate with each other or the PC wirelessly!
- 2 x mOway Robots
- 2 x RF Modules ((MW02)
- 1 x RF USB stick (MW01)
- 1 x mOway GUI software CD Rom which contains the manual and sample tasks
- 1 x mini USB lead*
- Carry Case
The many sensors and controllable features of the Robot give plenty of opportunity for the new and experienced programmer. The simple flow chart and object based programming software will let students control the robot within minutes of unpacking the mOway.
The programs are written and developed on a PC using mOway GUI, a software tool based on flow charts and objects. Multiple sub routines are available for the more advanced programmer as is the ability to use programming languages such as C or Assembler.
*The USB cable will charge the mOway's internal rechargeable battery up and provide the link for programming the robot. If you would like an addtional mini USB lead then the 3021 mini USB lead is suitable.
Each mOway comes with the following sensors and controllable servos built in, it is a complete solution:
- Two independent servo motors (with speed, time & distance control)
- Two line tracking sensors (underneath)
- Four infrared obstacle detection sensors
- Temperature sensor
- Light sensors
- Sound sensor
- 3 axis Accelerometer.
- LED's - front white, top red, top green and rear brake red
For those of you who think that's not enough to control, the mOway has an interface that can take additional devices using the optional expansion kit.
- Make the mOway travel in an enclosed area and avoid obstacles / walls
- Make the mOway follow a pre-set path (line)
- Make the mOway move towards and or track a light
- Make the mOway respond to a sound / object / collision
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32-bit and 64 bit installations).
Suitable for use in: