The rDuino - LEDHead is the first in a series of special market Arduino™ compatible, Atmel microcontroller boards from Rogue Robotics.
The LEDHead is an Atmel ATmega644P based board which provides full shield support while adding more I/0 and 8 dedicated LEDs.
Running at 16 MHz, and with an onboard TWI controlled Real Time Clock (RTC), the unit is designed to provide control for data storage and audio solutions with the rMP3 Playback module as a full solution for data logging and/or audio playback.
The ATmega644P provides more I/O and 2 hardware serial ports that can also function as master SPI ports.
The rDuino LEDHead is a low cost solution via the elimination of unnecessary components for volume deployment and rapid prototyping - external USB solution, and minimal part count.
- 1 Amp 7805 Voltage Regulator
- MCU: Atmel ATmega644P (pico-power)
- 16 MHz Crystal Oscillator
- Total Flash Memory: 65536 bytes (64 KiB)
- Available Flash Memory: 63488 bytes (62 KiB)
- SRAM: 4096 bytes (4 KiB)
- EEPROM: 2048 bytes (2 KiB)
- 2 Hardware Serial Ports
- DS1307 RTC (Real Time Clock) On-board
- 8 User LEDs On-Board
- Arduino IDE compatible (core download required)
NOTE: an external USB board is required to communicate with the rDuino LEDHead.