The best way to master a CPU is by studying with a well-designed educational board.
The AVR-M103 Application board is useful for anyone studying the AVR CPU family or designing with them.
This board has many different types of testing hardware such as LED, LED Network, 8-Segment Display, LCD, Buzzer, Infrared Sensor, PC Interface, Stepping Motor Interface, RF Module Interface and so on.
The ability to control such hardware is necessary if one wished to design a complicated robot such as a micromouse.
- AVR-M103 APPLICATION BOARD FEATURES
- Uses an ATmega128 CPU Board (refer to ATmega128 CPU board)
- On board stepping motor driver (SLA7024)
- Serial cable, ISP downloads cable and power cable included
- User manual, a program CD included
- Stepping motor and RF module (BiM 433) are optional
- Free Windows BASIC/C compilers
- ISP downloader (Optional)