The BX-24s powerful feature set and low cost make it the perfect choice for any application or project.
The BasicX-24 is a single chip Basic-programmable Microcontroller that has all the features you could need!
Onboard features include:
- 8 independent 10-bit Analog to Digital Converters (ADCs), (Note: ADC pins also function as standard TTL I/Os)
- 16 total I/O lines (8 TTL plus 8 ADCs and/or TTL)
- Pin-for-pin compatible with the BS2 and BS2SX
- 1200 to 19200 Baud buffered serial in or out any I/O pin
- 1 buffered high speed serial port (2400 Baud to 460.8 KBaud)
- SPI interface
- 400 bytes of RAM
- 32 KB EEPROM for user program storage
- Parallel or serial downloadable
- On-chip voltage regulator
- 2 user controllable on-chip surface mount LEDs, red/green
- System clock/calendar
- Full IEEE floating point math
- Plus much, much more!
Now with just one chip you can build a multitude of complex devices like temperature data loggers, analog joystick interfaces, real time weather stations, data terminals, virtual reality gear or smart car systems. With the power of a BX-24 at your disposal the sky's the limit!