It has an onboard speaker, three buttons and LED's, a Sony PS2 controller port, a reset button, logic and servo power inputs, an I/O bus with power and ground, and a 5vdc 250mA regulator.
Up to 20 servos can be plugged in directly. We have many plug and play peripherals as well.
- Excels with the Basic Atom or Basic Atom Pro, accepts most BS2 pin compatible micros
- With the Basic Atom Pro servos can be controlled in the background
- Perfect for controlling your small robotic projects
- Provides three buttons and three LED's to make a simple user interface
- Built in buffered Speaker
- Built in PS2 game controller port with invertor for BS2
- Separate logic and servo power inputs
- Servo/Logic voltages can connect to A to D inputs with 28 pin Atoms for battery monitoring
- I/O bus with power and ground can be configured for 5vdc or servo power in banks of four
- 5vdc 250mA regulator for plenty of power
- Up to 20 servos can be plugged in directly
- We have many plug and play peripherals ready to go
- Assembled and tested quality surface mount PC board
- Illustrated users manua