It can help you control the luminance of a single-colour LED strip, as well as the colour and the luminance of an RGB LED strip through Arduino or Seeeduino.
It has 2 terminals and 2 Grove interfaces. The power for the LED strip comes in through the 2-pin terminal. And the LED controlling voltages output through the 4-pin terminal. The 2 Grove interfaces are respectively screen-printed “IN” (for controlling data input) and “OUT” (for controlling data shared with the next strip driver).
It can drive an LED strip 1 to 2 meters long with 9 V, while 1 to 5 meters long with 12 V. The driver in conjunction with the colourful LED strips can add a wonderful effect to indoor or outdoor usages.
- Grove compatible interface
- Can be cascaded for a larger display
- Best results achieved with LED strips 5 meters long or shorter
- Outputs PWM signals
- 256 gray-levels are adjustable via programming
- Arduino and MEGA compatible
- Screw Terminals (power input and control signal output interface)
Please visit the wiki page for more info about this product.