It can be used as an indicator for remaining battery life, voltage, water level, music volume or other values that require a gradient display. There are 10 LED bars in the LED bar graph: one red, one yellow, one light green, and seven green bars. Demo code is available to get you up and running quickly.
It lights up the LEDs sequentially from red to green, so the entire bar graph is lit up in the end.
- Each LED segment can be controlled individually via code
- Grove module
- Can be cascaded for a larger display
- Flexible power option, supports 3-5.5DC
- Available demo code
- Gadgets that need a graphical indicator
- Indicators for sound intensity, battery level, etc.
Please visit the wiki page for more info about this product.