Based on the 8*2 array of filtered photodiodes and 16-bits analog-to-digital converters, you can gain the colour chromaticity of ambient light or the colour of objects. Of the 16 photodiodes, 4 have red filters, 4 have green filters, 4 have blue filters and 4 have no filter(clear).
With the synchronization input pin, external pulsed light source can provide precise synchronous conversion control.
- Grove compatible interface
- 16-Bit digital output with I 2C at 400 kHz
- SYNC Input Synchronizes Integration Cycle to Modulated Light Sources
- Programmable interrupt function with User-Defined Upper and lower threshold settings
- PCB Size ：2.0cm*4.0cm
- Interface ：2.0mm pitch pin header
- IO Structure ：SCL,SDA,VCC,GND
- ROHS ：YES
- VCC :3.3 ~6.0 V
- Operating Free-air Temperature :-40 ~ 85 °C
Please visit the wiki for more info about this product.