The 3107 - K-Type thermocouple can measure temperatures between -50°C to +200°C with a ±0.75°C accuracy.
The Thermocouple is designed to plug into one of the terminal blocks on the:
- 1051 - PhidgetTemperatureSensor 1-Input.
- 1048 - PhidgetTemperatureSensor 4-Input.
Note: On the 1051, connect the white thermocouple wire to (-) terminal block and the Red wire to the + terminal block. On the 1048, connect the white wire to G and the red wire to input terminal block (numbered 0 to 3).
- Measures temperatures between -50°C to +200°C
- 1 metre long wire
- 6mm stripped wire for inserting in terminal blocks
If you need a Thermocouple with a higher temperature range have a look at:
- 3108 - Immersion Probe K-type Thermocouple (-50 to +700°C)