The ACCM3D has an onboard 3.3V LDO regulator, allowing you to power the board with 3.5V to 15V sources. You can also use this regulator to power an external microcontroller with up to 50mA. For operation as low as 2.0V, you can bypass the voltage regulator and choose your own operating voltage.
It is designed to fit in the DIP-16 form factor, making the DE-ACCM3D suitable for breadboarding, perfboarding, and insertion into standard chip sockets. To keep things as simple as possible, there are only 5 pins - two for power, and three for the X, Y and Z analog outputs.
Additional circuitry ensures that the product won't be damaged by reversed power connections.
- Tri axis ±3g sensing
- 333mV/g sensitivity at 3.3V
- 500Hz bandwidth
- Accurately drives up to a 500Ω load
- 3.5V to 15V input using onboard regulator
- 2.0V to 3.6V input bypassing the regulator
- Draws only 0.9mA!
- Reverse voltage protection
- Output short protection Applications: Motion, tilt and slope measurement
- Vibration measurement
- Shock sensing
- Position sensing