You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product Code: PIVOTPIExcl. VAT: £19.93 Incl. VAT: £23.92
The PivotPi is a complete kit to turn anything in your world into a moving robot.
The PivotPi is a servo controller for the Raspberry Pi. It can control up to 8 servos, allowing you to make projects that move, grab, dance, swing, wave, and many other motions.
You can use the PivotPi to create robots, automate your home, make moving sculptures, and craft animatronics built with the Raspberry Pi.
The PivotPi can be programmed using Python, Scratch, and many other programming languages.
Product Code: PIVOTPI-BASE-KITExcl. VAT: £44.30 Incl. VAT: £53.16
The PivotPi Base Kit is perfect for getting started with animated robot projects! Whether you are a parent looking for a smart, fun weekend project to do with your kid, a teacher looking for a way to integrate STEAM concepts, or a grad student wanting to build a robotic arm!
Code anything in your world to move with 4 small servo motors and 2 large powerful ones.
This is a kit that includes the PivotPi board, battery pack, 2 large servo motors and 4 small servo motors. Now you can program your robotics, automation, and art projects to move!
- Servos connect to the PivotPi.
- The PivotPi works with all versions of the Raspberry Pi
- Software examples and API are provided by Dexter Industries (open-source repository on Github)
- Each PivotPi board can control up to 8 servos.
- PivotPi boards can be daisy-chained together and connected to our other robots including the GoPiGo & GrovePi (through the Grove ports).
- You can program the PivotPi in Python, Scratch, and other languages.
Minimal Price: £19.93